Ways to tie shoelaces
If you’re the type who thinks of new ways to lace up your Jordan shoes, you’d better try the fancy models. In this article, we will teach you some examples of how to tie Jordan shoelaces, which have a very special and attractive look.
The first way to tie a lumbar jordan belt
The first way we teach you in this article to lace up sneakers is the simple, flat model. This way, the cotton belts will appear completely soft and your style will appear sleeker than ever. To tie your own cotton ribbon, follow the steps below, referring to the pictures.
- Step 1: First, insert the top and bottom of the cotton band through the two parallel loops of the cotton toe portion. Note that the end result of this step should look like the picture.
- Step two: Now, insert the cotton tape on the right side of the shoe from the bottom to the second loop from the top. Insert the same strap from the shoe into the upper loop and take it under the loop.
- Step Three: In this step, go to the bottom of the cotton strap on the left side of the shoe. If you look carefully, now the second ring on the left is full. So, insert the shoelace from the bottom into the third loop from the top. Go through the previous steps again. That is, insert the same tape from the shoe into the loop facing the third surface and bring it down.
- Step 4: Continue these steps until all ketone rings are full.
- Step 5: Finally, remove the straps from the loops so that one side of the strap comes out from under the right loop and the other side of the strap comes out from under the left loop. Whether the final knot’s orientation is up or down is entirely a matter of taste.
The second way to tie a lumbar jordan belt
The second way to lace up Jordan shoes or any other athletic shoe is the oblique method. This method, like the smooth method, is widely used and is performed in very simple steps. Follow these steps to tie a cotton thong in this way.
- Step 1: Insert both sides of the shoelaces through the facing loops of your toe. Make sure that the tape must be inserted from the loop downwards and that both sides of the tape must be the same size.
- Step two: Now select the right side of the tape and insert it under the loop in the lower left loop.
- Step 3: Repeat exactly what you did with the right side of the belt again on the left side of the belt. Insert it diagonally into the bottom right loop and insert it from the bottom of the loop.
- Step 4: Continue these steps until all ketone rings are full.
- Step Five: At the end of the work, be sure to bring the cotton straps from under the loop and tie them together.
The third way to tie a lumbar jordan belt
These two methods that we taught above are how to tie jordan shoelaces in a simple way. Some other people use fancy ways of tying their shoelaces to diversify their style. These luxurious ways will give your quilts a new look. Below, we will teach you some fancy ways to tie Jordan shoelaces. One of these methods is the ladder method, and in order to close this method, you must proceed according to the following steps.
- Step 1: First, insert both sides of the shoelace from the loops near the toe, from the bottom to the loops. Make sure that both sides of the shoelace are the same size.
- Step two: Now insert the right strap into its bottom loop and the left strap into its bottom loop. Pass the straps over and under the rings.
- Step Three: According to the picture, remove the right strand from the left strand and insert it into the lower left loop.
- Step 4: On the other side of the belt, remove the left strap from the right strap and insert it into the bottom right loop.
- Step 5: Continue these steps until all ketone rings are filled.
- Step 6: Finally, remove the ends of the straps from the straps and tie them diagonally.
To better understand these steps and perform them correctly, watch the image below and lace your shoes accordingly.
The fourth way to tie a lumbar jordan belt
The fourth way to tie shoelaces is a fancy way in the form of a bracelet. This method is a little more complicated than the other methods we have covered. For this reason, we suggest that you pay attention to the tutorial image and follow the steps accordingly.
- Step 1: First, thread both sides of the shoelaces through the loops near the front of the shoe. Make sure its facing from the bottom of the loop to it, and both sides of the straps should be the same size.
- Step 2: Now remove the right strip from the smooth strip we created between the left and right loops and insert it into the bottom left loop. In fact, this type of shoelace is made diagonally.
- Step 3: Remove the left band from the flat band and insert it into the bottom right loop from the bottom.
- Step 4: Go to the link in the left circle again. Pull it out from under the diagonal bar and insert it from the bottom into the lower right loop.
- Step five, continue these steps until all ketone rings are full.
- Step Six: At the end of the work, tie the two sides of the tape together.
The fifth way to tie the Jordanian cotton laces
In the fifth method, we want to teach you how to tie shoelaces with a knot. This way, the finished look of the shoelaces will be as if you had locked the laces together. This method is one of the special ways of tying shoelaces. To do this, please follow the steps below.
- Step 1: First, thread both sides of the shoelaces through the loops near the front of the shoe. Note that the direction of entry must be from the bottom and both sides of the belts must be the same size.
- Step 2: Insert the right band from the bottom into the bottom right loop. Make sure to do this step carefully so you don’t pull on the belt and tighten it too much.
- Step 3: Go to the left bar. Insert the left strand from the bottom into the space created by the right strand and from there, insert the left strand into the bottom left loop.
- Step 4: Continue these steps until all the cotton loops are full and remove the strips from one another. Finally, tie the two ends of the straps together.
This way, if you use multi-colored or two-color bands, the final look of your work will be very special.
The most widely used and simplest ways to tie shoelaces are the straight and diagonal methods. But since some people care a lot about the specifics of their technique, we suggest they test other teaching methods. You can test all of these styles on lace leggings from Tiaris Store.