Futsal Shoes Buying Guide – 5 Features of the Best Futsal Shoes (court shoes)
Futsal is an exciting and attractive sport which is one of the sub-branches of football, which is of course less popular compared to football all over the world. Many great footballers of the world, such as Pele and Zico, admitted that futsal, or in other words, futsal, helped them a lot in their football skills.
Futsal, or in other words, indoor soccer, is played on a court the size of a basketball court and with a ball smaller than soccer, which, of course, has less bounce compared to soccer. Therefore, rapid movements and sudden changes in direction as well as sending short passes in futsal necessitates the need for a suitable futsal shoe to overcome the complexities of this exciting sport. If you are planning to buy a futsal shoe, the characteristics of a good futsal shoe, or in other words indoor sports, will be examined below, so that it is a good guide for you when buying futsal shoes:
1- Increase speed
Futsal is a high-speed sport, therefore, in this sport, the ball is always in contact with the foot. A good futsal shoe should give the athlete this ability, so that in addition to changing direction quickly during the game, he can rotate the ball in a small space. As a result, indoor shoes are generally made of materials to increase ball control. The use of suede, velvet, or microfibers from these materials (suede or microfiber suede) increases the ability to control the ball through the inner shoe.
2- lightness and high durability
Due to the high speed of this sport, a light shoe is the best choice for futsal. Generally, a good quality futsal shoe weighs around 220 to 230 grams. Beautiful design without additional parts and the so-called redundant options are suitable for this sport.
3- The ability to grab (grip) and control futsal shoes
In general, a shoe with a relatively thin sole is suitable for fast movements in futsal. Some floor mats are made of rubber material made from gum (gum rubber). In addition to being able to control the ball, the soles of futsal shoes should have a good grip on the ground. In order to achieve this goal, some indoor shoes include a piece of rubber material that covers the toe area.
4- The price and availability of futsal shoes
Lounge chairs in the Iranian market are sold by many manufacturers, and of course most of these chairs are copies of foreign models. One of the cottons copied in the Iranian market and found in the Iranian market for a long time is tiger cotton, which is currently produced by various manufacturers, and its price ranges between 30 and 50 thousand tomans, depending on the materials. used in it.
In addition, there are a lot of foreign reclining chairs on the Iranian market with different models, the prices of which currently range from 100,000 tomans to more than 1 million tomans. Generally, all the reputable soccer shoe manufacturers in the world also produce futsal shoes. Another factor that can influence the choice of underwear is the position of the player in play, for example the goalkeeper, defender or striker.
5- Reduce the risk of infection
Although this issue is mentioned at the end of the cases, it is one of the most important factors influencing the quality of the salon kit. In addition to the listed items, gym shorts should prevent injuries to the player as much as possible. Slippery shoes can cause the athlete to slip as well as sprain the athlete’s foot during exercise. Therefore, a good salon kit should prevent injuries as much as possible.
What kind of shoes are suitable for futsal?
Futsal is one of the sports that is played in the hall, so you should choose a shoe for this sport that suits these conditions. Stay with us until the end so we can introduce you to the right futsal shoes.
What is futsal?
Proper futsal shoes are the topic of our discussion. Futsal is an exciting and lively sport, full of individual techniques and players’ creativity. Futsal is played indoors for 5 players, and due to the small size of the court, the players play close to each other.
The exchange of quick and short passes, high physical speed and flexibility, shooting in a split second are the requirements of every futsal player, and the individual skills, technique and speed of the players are what increase the excitement of the game. .
Futsal (indoor soccer) cleats differ slightly from soccer shoes in terms of structure. Futsal shoes, unlike soccer shoes, do not have any studs in their sole, and their soles are made of more durable materials.
Features of futsal shoes
1. Suitable Futsal Shoes: Adhesion
Futsal batons, unlike soccer bats, have a flat surface of various designs so that they can be played on different surfaces, including parquet. This legging can also be used for street sports activities.
Since futsal is a fast and dynamic sport, it is essential to be able to perform various technical movements in a relatively small environment, so the adhesion of these shoes is very important. Of course, this adhesion should be such that it does not negatively affect the elasticity of the shoe.
2. Suitable futsal shoes: raw materials in futsal shoes
The materials used to make cotton play a very crucial role in the performance and durability of the shoes. In general, two types of leather, natural and artificial, are used in the manufacture of futsal shoes. Genuine leather materials are more flexible and softer than faux leather and easier to shape, but are less durable compared to faux leather.
Among the natural leather materials, we can mention kangaroo leather, calf leather and suede. On the other hand, faux leather materials are lighter, thinner and more durable compared to genuine leather.
3. Suitable futsal shoes: futsal player position
The playing style and playing position of the athlete are also effective in choosing the type of underwear. For example, people who play up front, because they focus more on scoring goals, prefer shoes with a flat top and a low strap. This problem also makes it easier to dribble the opponent.
On the other hand, a player who plays in the defensive line, because he is exposed to the opponent’s attacks, changes in direction and sudden collisions, prefers a longer and more supportive shirt, as well as a shirt that resists lateral movements. Give.
Also, the goalkeeper prefers linen that is resistant to lateral movements due to the many lateral movements during the goal.
4. Suitable futsal shoes: the durability of futsal shoes
The durability of indoor shoes depends on the materials used in the sole and upper part of the shoe and on the performance of the shoe. Futsal soles are generally very durable. If you use salon shoes for street use, you should not expect a longer life.
The life of the shoe depends on the number of training sessions you do per month. If you use indoor futsal shoes recreationally once a week, then the shoes can be said to last one or two seasons and maybe more.
5. Suitable futsal shoes: shoe weight
In general, futsal cleats are heavier than soccer cleats. In general, the ideal shoe weighs between 220 and 230 grams.
6. Futsal shoes: Breathable feet
In view of the high mobility in futsal and the possibility of perspiration of the feet during the game, the issue of ventilation and ventilation of the shoes is very important. In general, lighter materials have better breathability. Some futsal shoes are also produced in a mesh construction to improve ventilation.
Futsal Shoes Components
- Lining: A piece of soft fabric that is placed inside the shoe to increase the level of foot comfort.
- Shoe heel (plate): a part of the shoe used to protect the heel of the shoe.
- Shoe strap: It is attached to the top of the shoe and is used to secure the shoe to the player’s feet.
- Shoe insole: This part is the part of the upper part of the shoe, which is screwed into the shoe to provide comfort and support the inner arch of the foot during play.
- Toe: This part is due to the fact that the player is always running and the feet need flexibility inside the shoe.
- Shoe Toe Cap: This piece is attached to the front of the shoe to strengthen it.
- The upper part of the shoe: This part is usually made of genuine leather or synthetic leather and is attached to the shoe.
- Shoe sole: It consists of three parts, inner, outer, and middle, used in futsal shoes to make the shoe lighter.
- Shoe Sole Molding: Placed under the sole of the shoe and defines the appearance of the shoe.
- The middle layer of the shoe’s sole: It is placed between the sole of the shoe and the outside of the shoe’s sole and absorbs pressure during running.
- Collar: This cushion-shaped part fits into the shoe to comfort and protect the ankle.
- Shoe tongue: This part consists of a thin layer of cushioning that is held in place to feel the contact of the ball with the shoe.
- Heel guard: This component is made of plastic and protects the heel and ankle.
- Shoe ivory: The part of the ridge under the shoe that should prevent the player from slipping and sliding during the game.
- The outer shell of the shoe sole: It is the part that contacts the ground, which plays a major role in the structure of the futsal shoes, and the task of this part is to create a proper adhesion of the shoe to the ground.